Grape Beginnings is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, motivated, and dependable marketing coordinator as an intern to join our growing team and scaling business. In this position, you will collaborate with our founder, our vino team in each stage of the marketing/social campaigns, and our Head of Marketing.
About Grape Beginnings:
Grape Beginnings is “hands-on” wine making and wine education located in Eatontown NJ nestled in Industrial Way East with a massive 7500 square foot facility. It provides those interested in wine and also socializing with friends and colleagues the opportunity to learn the Art and Science of Private Label Winemaking from start to finish (Grape-to-Bottle). The complete Winemaking experience runs approximately 10-months over 5 fun-filled “sessions” of about one to two hours each. Grape beginnings works with companies, individual wine makers, future brides, moms and dads as well as off site at companies and events to promote. This year, the winery and school are looking to grow with the help of a marketing intern who will be integral in this years 2 big seasons ahead.
Role and Responsibilities:
In this exciting fast paced role your work will include developing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, in bound lead generation and execution, campaign strategy, promotion, as well as being present at events on and off site around semester schedule. Through this opportunity this intern will be building key soft skills for their future ahead they can talk about on their resume. As this person excels there will be pay tier increases, bonuses, seasonal advancement opportunities, along with a strong reference from a well-recognized regional business with thousands of contacts.
- Support all strategic marketing channels, efforts, and social media development
- Seek and analyze competitive marketing material and digital content
- Assist in developing new social media campaigns, considering current promotional activities
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning of trade shows and expos when necessary
- Assist in planning and hosting private tasting events
- Support growth of new sales channels (ie. Wine club) and log daily outcomes
- Create new sales leads of different local businesses while keeping organized
- Write and post short engaging content to send to the GB customer list
- Assist with the wine making experience when crowds are present
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student with an interest in business, marketing, communications, events, and people
- Strong work ethic with a mindset to grow and improve daily
- General knowledge of business social media best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job daily and share experiences with other members of the team
- Ability to work with new simple software platforms such as Hootsuite, Asana, and more